Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friend of Truth


You, you're tired of all those texts watered down with boring poems about friendship,
mostly, they sound cool, but never really come close to reality?

Your problems are over!



Here is a poem about friends that really expresses the true friendship
- Is the very truth!

Friend,

When you are sad,
... I'll leave bebaço and help you plot revenge
against the bastards that got you so.





When you look me in despair,
... I'll stick your finger in your throat and make you bring out the
that you're choking.

When you smile,
... I'll know you finally got some sticks. "

When you feel fear,
... I'll call you a wimp and take one of your face whenever you have chance.

When you are worried,
... I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be
and to quit whining.

When you are confused,
... I'll explain to you with very simple words,
because I know how much you are stupid.

When you are sick,
... Stay away from me until you heal. I do not want to get
whatever you have.

When you fall,
... I will point you shitting me and laugh at your clumsy.

You ask: "Why?"
Because you are my friend!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment